It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of when and where their examinations take place.
Period 1 Exams start at 8:00 on Friday, January 27, 2023
Period 2 Exams start at 8:00 on Monday, January 30, 2023
Period 3/4/5 Exams start at 8:00 on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Period 6 Exams start at 8:00 on Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Examination Review Day 8:00-10:00 on Thursday, February 2, 2023
- All students are to be in uniform for the entire examination period.
- Attendance at exams is mandatory. If for any reason a student is unable to attend an exam, the student’s parent or guardian must call the school before the exam begins. The administration will review the situation with the classroom teacher and a re-write date will be established. Medical certificates are required from students who miss exams due to illness. Please remember that all exams must be written on their scheduled date. Only an absence due to illness, accompanied by a medical certificate or to the death of an immediate family member are acceptable reasons for any alteration to this policy. Requests to reschedule final examinations due to travel plans or jobs are not acceptable.
- Students must remain in the exam room for at least ½ of the allotted exam time. Upon leaving the exam, students must not loiter in the halls and proceed to the front doors of the school, cafeteria or leave the school grounds.
- Students are not permitted to go to the lockers during examination times.
- Students are to bring their course textbooks to the exam. Students who have not returned the textbook assigned to them will receive a receipt for the textbook owing. Students will then a contract with the school regarding the return or payment of the textbook. Students must return their book or remit payment for the book directly to the Main Office.
- Buses will be running on a regular schedule during exam days. There will be no buses on the Review Day.
- date for exams Thursday, February 2, 2023. Weather changes or other crises can cause a change in exam date. Therefore, it is imperative that students remain available throughout the entire examination period.